Crocs are great for outdoor activities for children and adaults. And if you want to keep them as good as new, continue reading this blog post! We will go over all the topics mentioned above in detail and propose easy steps for crocs cleaning!
What are Crocs made of?
Did you know that Crocs are made of a material called Croslite? It’s a soft, lightweight foam that provides support for your feet and keeps them protected from rocks on the ground. Moreover, those of material is 100% water-resistant. And what is the best part about Croslite material? It feels like wearing socks with rubber soles! The only downside to this material is that over time, the crocs will become dirty and need to be cleaned. The good news? Cleaning your crocs is easy enaugh!
You can clean crocs using simple baking soda paste or vinegar soap mixture (the blog post will go over both in detail) if they get dirty after regular use – this includes getting mud or dust stuck to it; however, you should always avoid putting your crocs through the washing machine as it may damage them beyond repair!
For more delicates, place it in a pillowcase before washing. Use cold water for the first cycle and only use mild detergents to avoid ruining your crocs. Do not put them into the dryer or air-dry them but instead let them naturally dry outside of any heat source. This will help prolong their life.
- Remove dirt. Crocs are hard to clean because of the wide openings. There is a way, though! First step in how to scrub them down and get rid all that grime you see on there, first start removing any visible dirt with a brush.
- Soak the Crocs. Next put your croc into the bathtub for 15 minutes while turning around once during this time so they can soak evenly every second. Or you can hrow them in a bucket or sink with some warm water.
- Add soap to your water/bucket/basin or directly onto your Crocs.
- In the case of the stubborn stains use a mixture of toothpaste or a magic eraser – either way, you’ll want to erase any large pieces that have stuck to them.
- Clean the soles. For cleaning up those dirty soles try one more thing: fill an old toothbrush bristles dry with warm tap water and squirt some liquid laundry detergent inside
- Clean the holes. There are a few tools you can use. An old toothbrush, a straw cleaner (don’t use it to clean your straws after) or a pipe cleaner from your craft supplies.
- Clean the inside. One way is by taking a damp cloth and wiping down the outside of each shoe with it, making sure you get all dirt off during washing them.
- Rinse your Crocs completely. Rinse both exterior surfaces thoroughly r under running water.
- Let them air dry in the shade or inside the house. After you have washed your Crocs, be sure to let them air dry out of direct sunlight.
Crocs are a great option for outdoor activities, but they can be tough to clean! It’s important not only to keep them looking good now, but also in the future as well.
We hope that this blog post has been helpful to you and your family. You can find easy steps wich help you not only keep your Crocs fresh again but also retain their original color! Your Crocs will look fresh as well as making sure that they stay in good condition after years of wearing. So use these tips on how to care for crocs and make sure that your shoes always look like new!