Looking for a laugh? Check out this hilarious list of funny robot names! These personalised vacuum names are sure to make you chuckle. Whether you’re looking for a funny name for your robotic vac or are just curious about the wackiest robot names out there, you’ll find something to amuse you in this list. So sit back and enjoy – these vacuum cleaner names are sure to tickle your funny bone!
Why do You need to Give a Name for Your Robot?
Giving your robot vacuum a name might seem like a silly thing to do. But there’s actually a good reason for it! Naming your vac helps to personalise it and make it feel like a member of your family. This can be especially important if you have young children in the house who might be afraid of a big, noisy machine. By giving it a friendly name, you can help to ease their fears and make the vacuum cleaner feel like a welcome addition to the home.
So what are some of the funniest robot names out there? Read on to find out!
Picking out names for your new robot vacuum can be tough. But don’t worry, we’ve got you covered! Here are some of the funniest, most creative names for robotic vacuums.
Names related to notabilities and celebrities
The dustbin of the world’s most famous celebrities, robots vacuum cleaners that look just like them!
Popular internet lists often goes on with Robotic Vacuum namesakes. These are all very well-known figures in pop culture and their corresponding robotic vacuums bear a striking resemblance to these people’s personalities or characteristics (Hoffman; Timberlake). You’ll never guess who inspired this design choice – get ready for some surprises when you read below.
1. Clean Elizabeth the Second
2. Optimus Grime
3. Cle-anu Reeves – Obviously the Matrix Keanu, not Bill & Ted Keanu
4. Cleanardo Di Caprio
5. Morgan Cleenman
6. Cleant Eastwood – come on, you like that one.
7. Richard Clean Anderson – You may need to be a Stargate fan, or Magiever, for that one.
9. Meryl Sweep
10. Albert Eingrime
11. Dustbin Hoffman
12. Dustbin Timberlake
13. Dustbin Bieber
Names from iconic films and series
For your new family member – the robotic vacuumer! – you can also use characters from iconic films and series. They look powerful, but they won’t do any harm to our floors or furniture in need of cleaning (unless you tell them too).
14. R-Type – from the video game series
15. E.T. – from the film of the same name
16. WALL·E – from the Pixar movie of the same name
17. Robocop – from, you guessed it, the Robocop franchise!
18. The Terminator – another iconic movie character
19. Optimus Prime – from Transformers
20. C-P30 (or See-Threepio) & R-DD (or Artoo Detoo)– from Star Wars, respectively a protocol droid and an astromech droid
21. Eve ( from Wall-E)
22. Rosie (from The Jetsons)
23. Cylon ( from Battlestar Galactica)
24. Bender ( from Futurama)
25. Data ( from Star Trek: The Next Generation )
Names that contain a hint of cleanliness
There also a group of names for personalise home vacs that contain a hint or two about what they do best. These products are all designed to make your life easier, and more importantly – harmony in the house! From revenge on dirt & dust from around you’re living space with ‘R-E-V’-, protection against crumbs getting under doors with ‘Doorstop’, or just making sure your personal area is always clean with ‘Bathroom Butler’.
26. R-E-V (Revenge on Everyday Vacuuming)
28. Bathroom Butler
29. Crumb Crusher
30. Suck It ( because that’s what vacuums do! )
31. I, Robot (because, well… it’s a robot! )
32. The Cleaner ( because that’s what it does! )
33. The Dustbuster ( another name for a vacuum cleaner! )
34. Dirt Devil ( yep, you guessed it – another famous brand of vacuum cleaners! )
35. Bissell ( and yet anotherfamous brand of vacuum cleaners… are you sensing a theme here? !)
You may use human names for your new robotic assistant. Agree that it’s funny when you can call a plastic disk that silently drives around the apartment and cleans up, Eugene or Max. A list of human names for personalised home vacuums:
Here are the examples of some of the extremal, most creative and unexpected names for robotic vacuums:
47. Mr. Clean
48. Spinny McSpinface ( we all know that one’s a personal favourite! )
49. Sir Cleansalost
50. Baron Von Grimenstein
And that’s it for our list of funny names for robotic vacuums! We hope you found some inspiration for your new personalised home vac, and that your friends and family get a good chuckle out of it too. Stay tuned for more hilarious lists, and in the meantime – keep your floors clean! ( or let your new robotic friend do it for you… )